Experts. Insights. Guidance.
- The Winning Pitch Challenge mentor program is comprised of successful entrepreneurs, investors, executives, and others who volunteer their expertise to help ophthalmologist innovators succeed
- All semi-finalists and finalists are eligible to be matched with a mentor
- Submissions are advanced to Round 2, and paired with mentors, on a rolling basis as supplies last, so submit ASAP!
- Mentors provide entrants with valuable insight and advice on the team’s concept, business model, regulatory issues, and more
- Mentors provide feedback on team pitches and PowerPoint presentations
- Mentor time commitment is a minimum of a total of 1.5 hours (e.g. three 30-minute phone calls)
- Mentoring takes place by phone, email, and other means
- Mentors are matched to participants based on mentor preferences and the participant needs